- JS Refactory to TypeScript (work in progress).
- Fixed Inventory Logs to take correct price when a product has multi price enabled.
- Fixed WC orders to show correct price when a product hass multi price enabled.
- Fixed bookable product prices shown if Multi-Inventory is active.
- Fixed drag control in inventory list inserted twice.
- Fixed compounded stock for variable products in Stock Central.
- Fixed Stock Central's checkboxes selection behaviour.
- Fixed issue in cart total price when Inventory Iteration is "Show out of stock".
- Fixed issue getting inventories with multi-price.
- Allow to set distinct purchase prices for distinct inventories on Purchase Orders if multi-price is enabled.
- Delete all the Multi-inventory data when the option in ATUM settings is enabled.
- Purchase Order takes the first inventory's purchase price if multi-price is enabled.
- Added subscription price when MI is enabled.
- Fixed stock not being dicounted properly when WPML is active.
- Fixed some hidden select2 when they shouldn't.
- Fixed missing notice argument in orders.
- Performance improvements: reduced the number of db queries using cache.
- Avoid CSS conflicts with other plugins using Select2.
- Avoid problems with file_get_contents getting the stylesheet from the file system.
- Cache refactoring.
- Added compatibility to order refunds when using Product Levels with BOM Stock Control enabled.
- Fixed adding regular price to subscription products.
- Added compatibility between Multi-Inventory and WC Product Bundles.
- Add MI UI when a product bundle is added to a WC order.
- Improved performance using cache.
- Added WC Subscription products compatibility.
- Updated MI section title style for variations.
- Fixed get stock value returning availabe stock.
- Fixed Geo Prompt's infinite loop for logged-in users with no address fields set.
- Fixed using "wc_get_low_stock_amount" in WooCommerce versions lower than 3.5.
- Fixed cache not being removed when saving metaboxes.
- Adapted JS to the new ATUM model.
- CSS fixes.
- Fixed: Frontend product stock status doesn't change when it runs out of stock and the first inventory is the Main inventory.
- Fixed "Allow backorders" field not saved properly in Inventories.
- Fixed "can be backordered" message not shown in the frontend when it should.
- Fixed max quantity a product can be bought not set properly in the frontend.
- Moved bootstrap datetimepicker to ATUM.
- Fixed Stock Central totalizers for products with MI enabled.
- Prevent "get_order_item_subtotal" to access items from other order types.
- Fixed bug when calculating quantities in Orders.
- Update the db for inventory order items set before this fix.
- Prevent Upgrade from running several times.
- CSS fixes.
- Fixed undefined variable error.
- Fixed GeoPrompt CSS.
- Fixed inventories table creation SQL.
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Using autoprefixer when compiling SCSS to CSS.
- Text typo change.
- CSS fixes.
- Updated order type for Invenory Log items.
- Fixed stock status not updating when changing the Out of Stock Threshold.
- Fixed minimum versions checks.
- Fixed some wrong text domains.
- Fixed icons.
- CSS fixes.
- Performance improvements using cache.
- Added the max attribute to MI products' quantity input.
- Moved MI meta keys to table columns in db.
- Use Out of stock threshold as max units available for each inventory.
- Added stock status column to MI management popup in orders.
- Added unmanaged icons to order item inventories.
- Added ATUM 1.5.0 compatibility.
- Replaced image icons to ATUM icons.
- Remove region from MI management popup if not needed.
- Hide "add inventory" button when no more inventories are available to add.
- Set to 1 the minimum quantity by default when adding a product to an order when using decimals for stock.
- Fixed Regions not being saved in the right format.
- Fixed Write Off/ Un-write Off for inventories.
- Fixed PO not changing the MI stock when the status changes.
- Fixed out of stock threshold for inventories.
- Fixed product showing as "0 in stock" in front-end.
- Fixed duplicated "set purchase price" button in Purchase Orders.
- Fixed dates that cannot be removed after being set.
- Fixed stock quantities at front-end when some of the product inventories are not managing the stock.
- Added custom decimals to quantity fields.
- Prevent removing last assigned inventory to any to order line item.
- Check minimum required versions for PHP, WC and ATUM before loading.
- Hide stock quantity from inventory header for inventories with the "Manage Stock" disabled.
- Add the first available inventory item when adding Multi-Inventory products to orders.
- Fixed forum URLs.
- Fixed order line totals not being calculated properly.
- Fixed: changing stock from ATUM orders could cause deleting stock in Main Inventory.
- Fixed inventory data not being saved from Stock Central.
- Fixed: Multi-Inventory panel in ATUM order items not being deleted when deleting the associated item.
- Fixed Inventory::get_metadata to return the full array of meta when no meta_key is passed.
- Fixed Inventory manage stock field was not saved properly in not main inventories.
- Use cache to improve performance.
- Added WPML compatibility.
- Fixed limit usage for multi-price item discounts.
- Refactory: code style.
- Added multi-level inheritable products multi price support when showing prices in the frontend.
- Fixed inheritable products will show price 0 when multi price is disabled.
- Fixed discounts in multi price items.
- Fixed multi price products don't include/exclude the taxes when showing the price in the frontend.
- Fixed Multi price out of stock inventories price not included when showing the price in the frontend.
- Added a privacy page field to Geo Prompt settings when using a WC version older than 3.4.0.
- Added a privacy page field to User Destination widget settings when using a WC version older than 3.4.0.
- Do not show the form confirmation checkbox if the Privacy Text field is empty.
- Fixed compatibility with WooCommerce 3.0.0.
- The first public release of Multi-Inventory add-on. Check the add-on page for more info: https://www.stockmanagementlabs.com/addons/multi-inventory/