- Allow exporting post images.
- Allow importing post images.
- Allow exporting calculated fields (stock will last).
- Templates exporting functionality (template importing still in progress).
- Keep a list of fields to import.
- Skip subentities without data and prevent to throw warnings.
- Added warnings if tax was not imported.
- Added supplier export (only the name) to ATUMProductData.
- Prevent errors if post type is not included in the Export.
- Prevent deleting default templates.
- Fixed duplicated field name that was causing wrong results.
- Prevent return surplus non imported fields.
- Fixed required parent entity fields not added on import.
- Fixed post content set empty when "updating" was not specified.
- Fixed inventory meta not saving the correct inventory id.
- Fixed negative conditions not applied properly in taxonomies.
- Fixed "in" and "not_in" filters where no being applied correctly.
- The ATUM Import module is now available for everyone.
- Allow NULL values for non string fields.
- Allow selecting unknown meta.
- Updated gulpfile to work with Gulp 4.
- Allow template to be importable if it has non-importable subentities.
- Allow array messages in import logs.
- Separate server messages by lines.
- Added import type button group + dependency checker.
- Prevent processing non-current entity's subentities.
- Allow cancelling an importation from the user-side.
- Fixed Import allowing files without all the required fields set.
- Fixed wrong product_id and is_main comparation in Multi-Inventory templates.
- Prevent duplicating the main inventory.
- Prevent importing multi inventories with no product set.
- Fixed selected field name not being shown if too long.
- MI row fail if couldn't insert/update.
- Fixed cancel import button's behavior not being triggered when clicking it.
- Fixed wrong number of columns being added to the import log table on some cases.
- Fixed post_content not being imported.
- Fixed BOM data not being imported.
- Fixed wrong import settings being sent.
- Minor bug fixes.
- NEW Import module available for Beta testers. More info here: https://forum.stockmanagementlabs.com/d/1007-import-module-now-available-for-beta-testers
- Added intermediate subentities checking in template is_importable.
- Added compatibility to CSV in Windows OS.
- Make post parent required in products.
- Added support for hierarchical taxonomies.
- Updated compatible PHP version.
- Updated JS dependencies.
- Updated gulpfile.
- Updated selected fields for default templates and marked them all as "importable".
- Added Supplier's name as required.
- Added custom names to selected fields that had identical names on the default templates.
- Added a new hook to alert other plugins that Export Pro has just activated.
- If Multi-Inventory is activated after the Export, create the MI template in that moment.
- Fixed enclosure to " instead of | for CSV format.
- Fixed Purchase Orders and Inventory Logs exports.
- Fixed Subentties' required fields were not properly checked when determining whether the template was importable.
- CSS fixes.
- Fixed SQL error on ATUM Orders' default template.
- Avoid failing when the Export is installed for the first time and the template table is not created yet.
- The first public release of ATUM export pro add-on. Check the add-on page for more info: https://www.stockmanagementlabs.com/addons/atum-export-pro/